To install the theme:
1. Go to Guide admin and click on "Customize design" icon in the sidebar. Then click the “Add new theme” button on the right.
2. Select "Import theme file" button.
3. Upload the .zip archive which contains the theme.
4. The theme will then appear among other themes. To preview it click the “View theme” button.
5. Click the “Help Center” link at the top bar panel see what the theme looks like with your real content.
- You can check what different pages look like. Click the “Templates” drop-down menu to switch between pages.
- You can also preview the theme as an agent, end or anonymous user. To switch between roles, click the “Preview role” menu at the top bar panel.
6. When you're ready to publish the theme, close the preview.
7. Go back to Guide admin.
8. Click "Customize design" icon in the sidebar. Click the three vertical dots on the theme image and select the “Set as live theme” option. Confirm the action.
9. Once published, the theme will have a green Live badge, indicating that the process was successful.